Fresh Breeze Heating and Cooling is centrally located near downtown Mesa, near the important landmarks of Usery Mountain Regional Park, Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum and Arizona Museum of Natural History. Our office is just a few short blocks away from the historic downtown neighborhood, which features many hundred-year-old buildings and extensive high-end retail establishments, restaurants and entertainment venues. If you haven’t visited downtown Mesa, you are truly missing out!
Mesa acts as the financial, cultural and political hub of the area as it is centrally located at the intersection of highways 60 and 202, south of San Tan Mountain Regional Park and just west of South Mountain Park and Preserve. It is situated in the suburban city near the Phoenix in the East Valley section of the Phoenix Metropolitan Area, and about 27 miles east of the cities of Gold Canyon and Apache Junction. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Organ Stop Pizza, Hohokam Stadium, Vertuccio Farms and Superstition Farm.
This makes Fresh Breeze Heating and Cooling (conveniently located on West 2nd St.) a centrally located heating and cooling solution that specializes in AC/ Heater repair and HVAC installation can be easily found throughout Maricopa County, including the surrounding communities of Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Youngberg, and Fountain Hills.
- Click here for driving directions from your location.
- Directions From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Fresh Breeze Heating and Cooling , Take South 41st St to East Sky Harbor Blvd for 1 minute. Take AZ-202/AZ-202Loop East to North Alma School Rd. Take exit 11 from AZ-202/AZ-202Loop East for 7 minutes. Continue on North Alma School Rd. Drive to West 2nd St in Mesa for 5 minutes.
- Directions From Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport to Fresh Breeze Heating and Cooling , Get on AZ-202/AZ-202Loop East from South Sossaman Rd for 6 minutes. Continue on AZ-202/AZ-202Loop East. Take US-60 West to South Country Club Dr. Take exit 179 from US-60 West for 15 minutes. Continue on South Country Club Dr. Drive to West 2nd St for 7 minutes.
Fresh Breeze Heating and Cooling
755 W 2nd St
Mesa, Arizona 85201
☎ (480) 251-1222
Hours of Operation
Saturday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Covid Park Safety Tips & Top Parks in Mesa, Arizona
- Top 10 Best Air Conditioning Repair Contractors in Mesa, AZ
- Does Mesa, AZ Have Good High Schools? & Top Schools in Mesa, AZ
- C.A.N.D.O. Area of Mesa, Arizona AC Repair Near Me
- Passey Place in Mesa, Arizona 85201 HVAC Repair Near Me
- What Generally Goes Into An AC Service? & Other Common Questions
- What Should I Do If My AC Is Running Constantly? & Other Common Questions
- AC Repair Near Me - Kleinman Park Neighborhood in Mesa, AZ 85210
Since its founding in 1990, Fresh Breeze Heating and Cooling has been the premier HVAC contractor in Mesa, Arizona. We proudly offer:
The best HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning) services to the communities of the East Valley, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley & Maricopa County. If you need help with your AC fast, we can handle it!
Top AC Repair for commercial and residential customers throughout Mesa and surrounding communities.
Friendly and supportive plumbing and HVAC specialists serving thousands of happy residential and commercial customers in Maricopa County.
The top Air conditioning contractor catering to business owners throughout the area - if you’re looking for an honest HVAC company look no further than Fresh Breeze Heating and Cooling!
Highly reviewed, licensed, bonded, insured and award-winning air conditioning company recognized as the premier HVAC experts in the San Tan Valley region.
An experienced, affordable AC contractor close based in Mesa, Arizona.
Mesa’s top AC repair specialists with over 30 years of experience supporting businesses and homes throughout the area.
If you type in “find an HVAC contractor near me” you can be sure we are the top result for a reason: we care about helping our customers are able to enjoy their homes and businesses in comfort!